Return and Warranty Information
No goods may be returned without prior authorization by Main Filter Inc.
- Return authorization is valid for 30 days only.
- Products shipped by our error will be accepted for return with full credit.
- Shipping discrepancies must be brought to Main Filter Inc’s attention within
10 days of receipt of shipment.
- Standard products may be returned for credit with proper authorization within
three months of date of invoice, with a
restocking fee and freight cost.
- No RGA’s will be issued after 90 days from invoice date.
- Returned products must be in new saleable condition or no credit will be
- Main Filter Inc reserves the right to determine the acceptability of the
returned goods for resale.
- Products made to order and
products shipped outside of North America are non-returnable, non-cancellable,
Main Filter Inc warranties that the Products are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 6 (six) months from the date of purchase.
Within such period of time and at Main Filter’s sole discretion we shall replace or repair, free of charge, the Products that Main Filter deems to be
defective provided that such Products have not been damaged by the Distributor/Customer or improperly stored, installed, operated, or the defect is a
result of any reason beyond Main Filter’s control.
Main Filter Inc is not responsible for failures resulting from misuse, faulty installation, alteration, neglect, or accident.
Main Filter is not responsible for downtime, loss of income, living expenses, or other incidental or consequential damages. This
warranty is the sole warranty made by Main Filter in regard to these filters. Main Filter makes no other warranties, express or
implied, or of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.